Monday, April 30, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

 
Happy St Patrick's Day !!!
Our family
has Irish roots.  This year I  made all the kids, grand kids and Roger dress like Leprechauns for a picture.  I thought they turned out so funny.  Usually, I order green bread and rolls from Provo Bakery and have green foods all day long to eat. This year, Roger brought home 2 dozen shamrock cookies from out beloved Provo Bakery.  My neighbor, Adrien Gibson had a St Patrick's party that I came too.
I will share those pictures too.  I missed not having my corn beef and cabbage with the Keene family but there is always next year.  My goal is to have a party next year and see what we come up with to celebrate.  Enjoy my Leprechauns!

This is my favorite leprechaun!








My favorite baby leprechaun!


 Dee hugging her favorite leprechaun, Landon!


Becca is our beautiful Leprechaun!


The Newlywed Leprechauns! XO


The Kooky Cooks with sleepy Ollie!


Joshua was home recovering from surgery on
St Patrick's day with Landon hidden by his hat.
Josh is the only one in the family with a real beard!


These are the Irish Grandmas; Donna and Allie

WE REALLY ARE IRISH!!!












This last picture is for my dad, Thomas James McLaughlin.  He was so proud of his Irish heritage.  I used his cane to hang up this fun Irish Flag. He had a beautiful bass voice and would sing Irish songs to me and my sister, Merredith.  His favorite was, "Oh Danny boy...."

Love you Dad


1 comment:

Donna said...

Nice pictures Allie!

Donna Kowalski